The summer lotus boss health placards remote cable-w-inds.

The summer lotus boss health placards remote cable hot column capital flows thousands of thousands of stocks the latest Rating Rating diagnosis simulated trading client sina finance App: Live on-line blogger to tutor Jiepan listen to expert selection on Tournament Lin shares Niugu / reporter Qin secret, editor Quanze source Lianhuaweijing boss Xia Jiantong, the watch the remote cable, in May this year, the summer has just acquired a British Football Club Aston Villa, become Chinese businessman gold overseas sports star. Remote cable announcement today, August 29th, the company received notice of Hangzhou Rui Kang sports culture limited company, which in the block trading system through the holdings of shares 12 million shares, representing 1.67% of total share capital. Coupled with previously held 3.33% of the company’s total share capital of the company’s shares of the company’s shares, the total stake has reached 5%. According to reports, the Hangzhou Rui Kang sports holdings of shares from the original shareholders of the remote cable Xu Furong holdings, the price of 9.41 yuan per share, the total transaction amount of about $113 million. After the completion of the transaction, Xu Furong’s stake dropped to below 5%. Further inquiries can be seen, Rui Kang sports is just involved in the August this year, the remote cable, the first shareholding is also through large transactions. August 17th, the price of 9.20 yuan per share to the disk of the shares of the shares of the company, the seller of the stake is also Xu Furong, 23 million 907 thousand and 300. Simple changes in equity report said, Hangzhou Rui Kang sports the main holdings is optimistic about the prospects for the future development of listed companies, do not rule out in the next twelve months continue to holdings of shares of listed companies may. Statistics show that Hangzhou Rui Kang sports registered capital of 200 million yuan, the shareholders of Rui Kang Holdings Limited, the legal representative for the summer construction. Xia Jiantong was shot several times in the A stock market, is currently the lotus health (the old name Lianhuaweijing) of the actual controller, and also have their own control technology of listed companies to sell Ryan Ryan wisdom. In addition, the summer also due to the acquisition of English football team Aston Villa is famous. The summer micro-blog has more than 300 thousand fans, the certification for the United comfier (RECON) chairman and CEO group, doctor of design in Harvard University, a recent micro-blog is about Aston Villa Football Club, had also repeatedly issued on Lianhuaweijing news. In addition to the already placards Hangzhou Rui Kang sports, latent remote cable also by another capital predators "". The company semi annual report, Chongqing Sunway Investment Consulting Center (limited partnership) – Chinese private equity fund No. two to the end of June 32 million 330 thousand shares held by the company, accounting for 4.5% of the total share capital of the company. Chongqing sanv letter had placards stake in Busen and *ST bio, and the massive Hinur shares. Enter the Sina financial stocks] discussion相关的主题文章: